Cambria hotel & suites, an upscale and modern hotel in Traverse City, Michigan! Six time Hotel of the Year Award Winner from Choice Hotels International, this 100 percent non-smoking Cambria hotel provides upscale accommodations and amenities in Traverse City, and is the perfect accommodation for either corporate or leisure travel. Escape to Traverse City and enjoy everything that makes the region unique. Book today for our best rate guarantee!
Cambria hotel & suites is a luxury hotel offering travelers all the amenities that they wish they had at home including:
- Two Flat Screen HDTV’s in every room with over 60 High Definition Channels
- High Speed wired and wireless internet over Fiber Optic Cable
- State-of-the-art fitness center open 24 hours a day
- Indoor pool and hot tub open 24 hours a day
- Reflect, a contemporary bistro-style restaurant serving breakfast, dinner and full-service bar
- Local Craft Beer on tap and wine selections from 7 of the local wineries
- Grand Traverse Pie Company Cherry Pie with Moomers Award Winning Ice Cream
- Refill, a sundry shop open 24 hours a day
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Downtown Restaurants, Brew Pubs and Boutique Shopping
All of our suites feature luxurious bedding and upscale amenities, including:
- 25% larger accommodations than standard industry
- 42″ flat-screen LCD television in the bedroom, 32″ flat-screen LCD television in the living/work room, both with over 60 High Definition Channels
- Refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker
- Bath and Body Works amenities
As the number 1 hotel in Traverse City on Trip Advisor, and the number 1 Cambria hotel & suites in the system for 6 years running, we look forward to providing you with exceptional service and outstanding accommodations.
Reflect Bistro, inside Cambria hotel & suites is always open to the public, stop in and check us out!
Cambria hotel & suites
255 Munson Avenue (US31)
Traverse City, MI, 49686
Cambria hotel & suites Traverse City On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Cambria hotel & suites Traverse City Page On Facebook.